minerals under ultraviolet UV-A, UV-B and UV-C light
Slow Cooker Turkey and Black Bean Chili
- 1-1.25 pounds ground turkey
- 1, 29oz can of tomato sauce
- 1, 14.5oz can of petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2, 15oz cans of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 2/3 cup of frozen corn
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- On your stovetop, brown ground turkey in a pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine tomato sauce, minced garlic, and seasonings. Stir to combine.
- To your slow cooker, add cooked turkey, seasoned tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, black beans, and corn.
- Cover, and cook on “low” setting for 4-8 hours.
"Potty training is not going as planned."
Submitted By: Michelle
Location: Colorado, United States
"People are perfectly happy to see women as sex objects, but the actual biology of our bodies is apparently gross and unmentionable."
- Our Bodies, Ourselves.
Dexter killin’ it in Lisa Frank!
Muchos gracias to Jessica for the suggestion.
♡ find your best posts on my blog ♡
The Graphic Nail: Totally on-point for #spring14 by @mpnails “❌” #nailtrends #nailart #nailartist #mpnails #nailinghollywood